Hi babes.
and shuai ges.
My birthday is in...
1 hour and 50 mins from now.
bah.
i'm not sure.
by 12 midnight it is.
waa.
SO EXCITED!!!
Remember to get me presents!!!
J.CO, diamonds and convertibles are preferred.
and I called you babes and shuai ges.
so you must buy those more expensive ones.
:D
my smile is bigger than that ok.
it's very very big.
until cannot be bigger anymore.
LOL.
Barbie and Ken shall come to my 'birthday party' and give me a million US dollars.
EACH.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
gimme money!!!
and sailormoon, along with her other friends, will give me a million US bucks too.
so, in total,
there is Sailormoon,
Jupiter,
Mars,
Venus,
and the last one i fgt.
is this all?
My sister said that she likes Jupiter.
I dont know who i like.
I cant remember much of the show.
i only remember that sailormoon has long blonde hair,
and her skirt is damn short.
and she got this wand thingy with a moon on it.
ok.
happy raising money.